Frequently Asked Questions
1. How would I reserve the apartment?
2. I've reserved an apartment what to do next?
3. What is Order ID?
4. How should I make payments?
5. Can I reserve the apartment only for a weekend?
6. Why the price of the apartment is not unique?
7. Are these apartments better as compared to hotels in murree?
- Choose apartment. To choose an apartment go to this link http://www.amurree.com/apartments.asp?A=1.
- See apartment details. By visiting the link mentioned above, you would see a page that would show you all the apartments that are listed in our website. Click the image (of a house) or link that is against each listing. That link would redirect to that apartment details page.
- Go to Bookings page. When you go to the apartments details page, on the top there is a link with name Book this apartment.
- Mention your duration of stay. Once you click the link "book this apartment", you would be redirected to a page that would ask you for start date and end date. Enter your desired start and end dates and click "submit".
- Reserve the apartment. If that apartment is not booked for the dates mentioned by you, Charges for renting that apartment would be displayed before you. If you feel comfortable with these charges, enter the information e.g. Name, email, address, etc. and click "submit". You would be automatically redirected to a page that would give you the details of this reservation.
Q. I've reserved an apartment what to do next?
A. Please note that initially the apartment would be reserved temporarily on for 24 hours. You are required to make 20% of the total amount within this time to confirm your order. Once your order is confirmed the apartment would be permanently reserved against your name for the dates mentioned in your order. In order to check how to make the payments, please visit this link. http://www.amurree.com/payments.asp
Q. What is Order ID?
A. Order ID is the order number that would be given to a customer once they reserve an apartment. Once an apartment is reserved by a customer and they are provided with "Order ID". They can check their order details by providing this ID on this page http://www.amurree.com/orders.asp
Q. How should I make payments?
A. Making payments is very easy. For details http://www.amurree.com/payments.asp
Q. Can I reserve the apartment only for a weekend?
A. Unfortunately, currently one should pay for at least a week in order to reserve the apartment. However our rates are so low that rent for one week would be lower than weekend charges at other places with same facilities.
Q. Why the price of the apartment is not unique?
A. We offer various discounts depending upon your duration of stay. Please visit our "Guidelines for booking" in order to avail these discounts .
Q. Are these apartments better than Murree hotels?
A. We are asked this question alot of times. Honestly, it is upto the customer to decide. Hotels in Murree vary in quality of service they provide, we on the other hand ensure that our customers experience the same comfort whichever apartment the choose.